Friday, July 22, 2022

How to CREATE a PRAISE village

 

Galatians 2:20

King James Version

20 I am crucified with Christ: 

nevertheless I live; 

yet not I, 

but Christ liveth in me: 

and the life which I now live in the flesh 

I live by the faith of the Son of God, 

who loved me, 

and gave himself for me.


Start with self. 

You cannot create a PRAISE village, unless you start with self.

By seeking GOD first.

By humbling yourself before Him.

By being born again.

By being stripped of sin.

JESUS showed us how.

Through His perfect obedience.

We can only know GOD, through JESUS.

John 17:3

King James Version

3 And this is life eternal, 

that they might know thee the only true God, 

and Jesus Christ, 

whom thou hast sent.


For JESUS is the WAY.

John 14:6

King James Version

6 Jesus saith unto him, 

I am the way, 

the truth, 

and the life: 

no man cometh unto the Father, 

but by me.


Without JESUS, we can do nothing.

John 15:5

King James Version

5 I am the vine, 

ye are the branches: 

He that abideth in me, 

and I in him, 

the same bringeth forth much fruit: 

for without me ye can do nothing.


As born again, we are gifted with GOD's SPIRIT.

Through the SPIRIT of GOD, we can know JESUS.

SPIRIT will teach us GOD's TRUTH.

SPIRIT will make Scripture easy to understand.

How else was I able to produce a body of work, unless SPIRIT taught me?

By myself, I wouldn't know where to begin.

Following the ways of the world produces corrupt creations.

But if we have the SPIRIT of GOD in us -- as born again -- results will differ.

When you want to know ultimate truth, GOD will show up.

When your heart is ready to repent, GOD will definitely show up.

When He makes you born again, all become clear, through SPIRIT.

That's how PRAISE village came to fruition, two days ago.

It started with an idea planted by SPIRIT.

After that, there was no stopping SPIRIT.

We create PRAISE village, as we go along.

Do you want to create such a village?

Then, START with self.

REVIEW how you have defied God, and deified other gods.

SEEK GOD with ALL your heart.

PRAY to know about GOD.

Read more about PRAISE village here.


Image: All-free-download


QUIET resting places

  Isaiah 32:18 King James Version 18 And my people shall dwell  in a peaceable habitation,  and in sure dwellings,  and in quiet resting pla...