Wednesday, October 5, 2022

PRETTY little house

 

Haggai 1:8

King James Version

8 Go up to the mountain, 

and bring wood, 

and build the house; 

and I will take pleasure in it, 

and I will be glorified, 

saith the Lord.


PRAISE village has a simple concept:

To worship GOD alone.

We are not distracted by things of the world.

We like simple.

Thus, when I saw that PLAY house picture above, I was mighty moved.

My born again heart saw possibilities.

I imagined it on a larger scale, to house adults.

And kids, of course.

Thanks to the GENIUS creativity of Jen, a self-taught carpenter, and mother of two.

Sure, it's for kids.

But sez who you can't modify it, and make it for a whole family?

Connect with Jen, and she'll give you the plans for FREE.

That's the basic house design I envision for the village.

Just a simple structure, with a shed roof.

A warm, and cheerful structure that loves its occupants.

A home you'd love to come home to.

A home, with heart.

Add areas for living, dining, kitchen, bath, and a bedroom, or two.

Depending on how big a family is.

This play house design could also serve as shop, or office, for people at PRAISE village.

Who wouldn't want to go to work in a perfect, little structure such as this?

But definitely at PRAISE village, we have tiny homes.

Suffice it to say, I've finally found my dream home.

And it had to be a play house.


The roof will be slanted like the one above, shed-style.

Transom windows and front window will catch the sun every morning.

Ingenious, for it gives you additional peeks of light.

Position the main entrance to catch the morning sun.



This way, the house will be bathed with natural light, and give cheer to its occupants.

Apart from being able to save on unnecessary use of electricity.

That's always how I've imagined a house to be, having taken up architecture in the past.

I'm a simple thinker, with simple needs.

As born again, I've gotten even simpler.

I like what John the Baptist said about CHRIST, and himself:

John 3:30

King James Version

30 He must increase, 

but I must decrease.


A tiny house, a basic one, will help discipline born agains into worshiping GOD, instead of being caught up by possessions.

And yes, we keep those circular windows.


Our houses may be simple, but each house is filled with:

GOD's LIGHT

GOD's LOVE, and 

GOD's WISDOM.


I can envision such houses populating our PRAISE village.

Our community church will be that way, too.

Won't houses look the same?

All the better.

Families only need to put their own colorful curtain, or put favored plants on the wooden boxes.

Every house has the same natural wood exterior.

It's more economical to build shed roofs, for rain will flow down one side only.

Long-span roofing sounds good.

I've seen too many complex roofs that create leaks.

Our homes are for GOD, and families.

Not for show, or luxury.

We're too busy living GOD's TRUTH.

To have a FREE plan of this pretty play house, click this link now.

You can always build bigger, and taller for adults.

Just have the heart of a happy child, and the HOLY SPIRIT will surely fill your heart with ideas.

Dream with GOD.

Everything starts from small things.

Let it be a play house for GOD first.

We, perpetual kids, ALWAYS build for GOD first.

For we have no doubt who we serve:

Joshua 24:15

King James Version

15 And if it seem evil unto you to serve the Lord, 

choose you this day whom ye will serve; 

whether the gods which your fathers served 

that were on the other side of the flood, 

or the gods of the Amorites, 

in whose land ye dwell: 

but as for me and my house, 

we will serve the Lord.


I thank the HOLY SPIRIT for leading me to Jen's play house, which tickled my five-year-old heart, to share with you.


P.S. What is it about KENTUCKY?

I learned Jen is from Kentucky.

I also realized I had featured a simple log home before.

Also in Kentucky.

I have a basic book on the U.S.

So, I search for "Kentucky".



Predictably, it's a child's book.

Now, don't remind me about the fried chicken.

Also, I learned Jen's a Christian.

GOD really brings His people together.

I'm in AWE.


Related material:

Large 10 x 12 Shed Plans (FREE pdf download)


Play house images: Jen Woodhouse


QUIET resting places

  Isaiah 32:18 King James Version 18 And my people shall dwell  in a peaceable habitation,  and in sure dwellings,  and in quiet resting pla...